Sales Representative for Atlanta, GA
FORESTADENT is a leading manufacturer of orthodontic products with 40 years of experience and distribution in 40 countries. We are looking for Super star sales people. This person must be a high quality and high energy individual to promote our expansive product line and help build our USA market share. FORESTADENT has an immediate opening in the Atlanta market.
Our Sales Team uses a consultative approach to sell a wide range of orthodontic products and services to orthodontists, universities, and other providers in the dental industry. The successful candidate must have:
- BA or BS college degree
- 2-6 years of outside sales experience with a proven track record of success (dental sales experience is a plus)
- Ability to travel overnight 40% of the time
- Strong organizational, written, and communication skills
- Computer skills including word processing, contact management, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Self starter and strong closing skills
Please do not apply unless you have outside sales experience. You must be able to open doors and get appointments.
Sales Representatives are provided with a company car and are reimbursed for business related expenses. This position will include a base salary, bonus plan, laptop, iPad, and iPhone. In addition, FORESTADENT offers healthcare, dental, and a 401k program.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year